Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Back

Well I have not posted all season, however it was not much of a season. This was the first season for me with the new promotion, it was a little tough getting time off to get out and chase but you gotta make the money.
 I was only able to chase a couple of times this year and of which was a bust, so not much to show. However this season for those that were able to get out it was an amazing season! Beautiful photogenic Tornadoes, Squall Lines and even Record Breaking Hail! I have to admit I was a little jealous watching those on ChaserTV and viewing their photos and videos when they got home, however I am happy others were able to capitalize on this season!
 An update on Matthewsweatherstudio.com, this site will be coming down soon and I will be creating a new site over this holiday season to get ready for next year.
 Here are a few shots from this year that I was able to get, nothing special but hey it is what it is.





   

        

      

     

No comments:

Post a Comment