Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shelf Cloud Aug. 13th 2010

On August 13th I was given a belated birthday gift from mother nature. There had been a line of storms that had been moving from Iowa and Missourie that had been making its way across portions of Il. Around 6pm I headed out as it made its way closer to home to see if there was anything worth photographing. As I came into a clearing I was excited to see a beautiful shelf cloud making its way towards me. Nothing to incredible, but I always enjoy shelf clouds and photographing them. After I got home and pulled up the photos I was a little dissapointed to realize I had the wrong setting on my camera set (such a noob mistake..) The clouds turned out a little grainy....


Here area few photos taken that evening...













No comments:

Post a Comment