Monday, January 18, 2010

MatthewsWeatherStudio.com

MatthewsWeatherStudio.com is up and running! This site will have Severe Weather Even Updates, Recent and past Chase Blogs/Photos/Vids, Access to Live Streaming on ChaserTV.com, and more to come. There is still a lot more to do, and I'm sure it will be an ongoing process but I am excited to share my chases and experiences with everyone.
 Please share your thoughts pros/cons around the site, this is for the viewer and I am open for any insights that anyone may have.
 I truly special thanks goes out to my Aunt Jaime Lyn who has not only dedicated much of her time to support me and this site, but has also taken additional time to help teach me around the aspects of maintaining this site. Without which I would be completely lost and it would have been struggle to get it going.

http://matthewsweatherstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment